Saturday, March 13, 2010

My new blog!

This is my place to be me!
My place to share family moments.
It is my journal and memory keeper.
Posts will be random.
I welcome you to join me as I blog about our MOMENTS WITH GIRLS!

This is one of our moments with girls... Sisterly Love...Snow White teaching Belle how to brush her teeth...all by herself!

What do you think of the amazing layout and the header that changes when you refresh the page?

Thanks to my amazing friend for everything...you know who you are, and you ROCK!


2 comments:

Tara said...

That's crazy that you can make the header change! looks good.

The Sunshine Crew said...

Cool that the header can change! Love the look!
Happy Sunday! Hope that you had a nice weekend and hope that you found the doll.
Talk to you soon,
Colleen

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to leave one!